Is in our nature
We are Agromillora middle east (Jordan) a subsidiary of Agromillora group
The facility started its operations in Jordan in 2014 with the following clear goals in mind.
• Supplying the farmers in middle east with the top-quality plants utilizing the latest technology techniques available in production to guarantee the highest phytosanitary standards available in the world
• Introducing the new plantation systems (like SHD of olive, almond, stone fruits, citrus) which achieving the highest economical returns and profit and achieving the highest sustainability of natural resources (water)
• Supplying the farmers with the new varieties of plants, utilizing our partnership with the most reputable breeders through our program of PMP (plant material platform)
• Introducing the latest rootstock group ROOTPACK with its unique adaptability for the modern SHD plantations and resistance to soil and weather unfavorable conditions, which will help to increase the planted areas with more profitable plantations.
• Make the farmers with updated with all the new progresses around the world regards woody species plantations by the regular publications, conferences, seminars and lectures
In the face of constant change, we research and innovate to improve trees though cross-pollination and advanced breeding methods. This creates better varieties by increasing yields, fruit quality, disease resistance, uniformity and shelf life to help feed the world’s growing population and sustain agriculture for future generations.
We are Agromillora, worldwide leading company in the nursery sector and a benchmark in production and marketing of fruit trees and olive trees with the highest genetic and health standards.
This leadership is the result of two factors: an innovative and high-tech productive system and a presence in five continents. Thanks to these factors, we have become the number one supplier of propagation services for vegetable species in the agricultural industry.
We are strongly committed to the development of global agriculture to which we contribute value through productivity enhancements.
We promote the creation of more productive, healthy and resistant plants and work to implement new agronomic solutions, such as the Super High Density techniques, new pruning systems and plant conduction systems. All these systems are much more efficient and profitable for the grower.
At Agromillora, we act as a meeting point between the world breeder and producer communities. Thanks to our capillarity, we help breeders market their goods to the five continents, always under strict quality controls that guarantee the propagation of these plants under the greatest genetic and sanitary guarantees.
We never stop reinventing ourselves, whether designing new cultivation techniques with our collaborators and clients or experimenting in the development of new varieties with the main international breeders.
It’s in our nature